Thursday, October 4, 2007

Please Pray...

My roommate is having a really hard time this last two weeks. Her sister's boyfriend OD, and died, but it was a bit scetchy about his situation a bit. So her sister allegedly tried to kill herself a few days ago, yet no one seem to remember which facility they took her to, if they actually did. My roommate spent her day calling all the emergency rooms in Kingman and surrounding areas, and no luck. Someone made a comment that she's ok, she's with Isaac now, which is Mr. OD. So my roommate is worried, and the only person she really wanted to talk to yesterday wouldn't call her back, which just adds to her stress. So please pray for her. This is my roommate that I've been trying to go to church with her since last semester, but we find excuses. Maybe this Sunday we'll actually go...No we'll go.

2 comments:

HyperElbow said...

That's horrible. I will pray for her. And you'd better go to church, or else!

Anonymous said...

any news? let me know pls. I will keep praying for her..

becca