Friday, October 26, 2007

So I've been in an angry mood since yesterday. I was so pissed off that I couldn't even sleep, and it keeps piling on. It takes a lot to truly anger me, cause me to actually be somewhat rude, at least now a days. I spent 8 hours in the print shop last night, from 2:30 to 10pm. Went home, called a friend, decided to take a shower, dress like a lady (heels included) and hit the town. And of course check the email...Got told that I was planning on being in the office early this morning...too bad I really wanted to sleep in.

But my so called friend decide to be lame, and not get ready, so I just left. Went to Uptown with another friend(who happens to be the roommate), enjoyed picking on John and talking to Nancy, and then got some food and went back to their apartment. I can usually fall right to sleep, but knowing how pissed I was, I couldn't. But I could have easily walked 10 feet and talked to him about it. Even when he came into the living room, he wanted to talk, but I was being too stubborn.

I woke up pissed, went home, chilled a bit, and went to work...More crap! And my day isn't over yet. I'm trying really hard to relax and just let go...please pray that I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people and the drama that follows them sometimes isn't worth the agravation...sorry your night went badly.

becca

HyperElbow said...

If you want to do something positive and productive, go to church tomorrow....