Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. - Charles Spurgeon

Who knew that Hockey would be that much excitement? Last night NAU's Ice Jacks played ASU, and won 6 - 4. My heart started pumping as soon as I got up against the glass. My hands are still hurting from pounding against it. Made me think of when my brothers and I played street hockey with those from the neighborhood. Yea, Rollerblades are a lot different than ice skates, but we still had the skills needed to kick some butt.

I haven't been this lost for words in awhile. Probably cause I sit in my empty room, with Windex falling asleep on my bed, pondering what I would be doing back home, if I had gone...My Dad called me yesterday as I was printing to see if I had left yet, I wanted to cry. I almost regret not going, seeing my Monkeys and hugging my Mom, and all the other things that probably would have happened. But I'll try for November, and I ain't talking just Thanksgiving...

I guess I should go print my Intaglio, do my first etch on my 15x21 litho, and start my next image...since I stalled on my journal.

No comments: