Thursday, October 11, 2007



So last night, Janice and I decide to go get cookies to bake, and some flowers for our dearest Susie (Account Manager at work). We spent about five minutes looking at the arrangements, and decided to get her something that will continually grow. Orchids I hold very close, not as close as my beloved Plumerias, but a good second place.

They remind me someone so important and dear to me, and always will. She grew the most amazing orchids, and had the patience for their stressful needs. My Grandma has been a big influence on my life, along with my Grandpa of course. They both have taught me how to love, not just family, but everyone. They loved each other so much, it was amazing, and I hope to have that type of relationship as well with my future husband. But not only did they love each other and all of us, but before they loved us they loved God. Some of you might think that's a bit odd, especially now a days. But my Grandparents were great servants of God, and put him before everyone else, yet still had enough of that love and attention for those around to experience it.

I bought some for myself along with Susie. They are Moth Orchids, and supposedly easy to care for and great for beginners. Mine currently has eight blooms and one bud, and surprisingly no sent. I'm excited to have a plant, though only a simple bloom, but still a wonderful creation of God...like me.

No comments: