Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I should be napping.

But I have too many thoughts running though my head.

I was walking through campus today, and noticed a few Pro-life activists with their 65 x 50'' plywood boards, showing the outcomes of an abortion, even when it's the first trimester. I simply nodded or smiled at them as I passed, and was grateful for the way they are displaying these issues. No yelling "dead or murder," or other plain rude things to passer bys, just silent, giving information to those who asked. But as I walked past the bookstore, I began to think, I support them because of my beliefs, are they Christians as well? I would like to say yes, but with the changes of society throughout my upbringing, I can't make such accusations. Life begins when two people decide to have sex, in my opinion, not necessarily when they do the deed. They made the choice to have unprotected sex, whether or not with the intent of conceiving a new life. But are these people just supportive of my thoughts because they see it as a life, not because of Faith? This is when I wish I was stronger about speaking up.

I'm almost finished with my bracelet, but within the 20 minutes it took me to get home I've lost my stone. I really feel stupid for losing it, especially since it's due...let's hope it's in my truck, and not in the stomach of one of the dogs. But I'll soon post images of my jewelry and prints. Be warned, some are a bit "tasteful."

Uptade:315pm- Crazy Dream, just wished it was real.

No comments: