Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just for your information...if you care to know

What a strange, yet amazing weekend. Friday was Seinfeld, which I only laughed like four times, and it was in reference to kids and a Reunion for the cast. Got to see some familiar faces, and enjoyed actually getting some time to talk to them for a moment.

Then it was The Place with Jason and Gabe, and an over whipped creamed waffle with strawberries and a touch of blueberry syrup. It was so good, and my first bit was that of the weightless delight. Back to their apartment we go, to enjoy so season one of Heroes, which I fell asleep as soon as I got horizontal on that couch of theirs. It's been hard not to go over there, even at like two in the afternoon, and not begin to drift off in to that wondrous sleep.

My weekend was pretty uneventful, minus skipping Tour de Fat and feeling like a child with fighting parents at dinner. I really should have gone to see the leaves change, but it's just leaves, and Heroes was more important. But yet I didn't think going to Church was important. I really was going to go, but spent the most of my Sunday sleeping, getting Janice's car out of jail, and watching Heroes with Jason. I thought I would go to evening service, but I didn't get home until 5pm, and did laundry, rather than grab my chewed Bible and heading somewhere. But did get into a great discussion with Jason, like always, about our struggles with our Faith. We might start going together...please pray about that.

An update on Janice's sister: She finally came home, after her Mom and Dad saw her at a house. She did try to commit suicide, was unsuccessful, but things are still a bit sketchy. Janice was really upset, and I was glad to be there to talk to her about it. Family is hard sometimes, but it gets better as I see it.

So here I sit at work, thinking about my weekend. It's only Tuesday, but my weekend may start as early as Thursday. This is a hard decision for me, since so many things factor into it.

1.) Drive 7+ to California(which puts 1000+ miles on my 20 year old truck), see family and great friends, play paintball with my brothers, go to my amazing church, and head back to Flagstaff early Monday.


2.) Stay in Arizona, finish my three editions that are due the following Wednesday and Thursday, and the stupid bracelet that is due Wednesday as well. But go to the State Fair in Phoenix, and stuff my face with delicious, unhealthy foods, and look at country boys(if there are any).

3.) Stay in Flagstaff, and just work on my pieces, and enjoy the cool weather.

Oh decisions....at least I don't have to look for a dress anymore...THANK YOU RHONDA!

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

I don't know whether to say "Please Come!" or tell you to stay and be responsible. It sounds like AZ isn't boring or upseting you as much as it was. I wish I had as many choices on the weekends as you do....to decide my destiny. I feel like mine is already set in place.