Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I really wanna!

Go home this weekend. I realize that I won't have any available weekends, until Thanksgiving or even when I come home for Winter Break and Gregg's Graduation. Plus, if I go home now, I'll get the break I've been needing this past few weeks. Yes, I have school work to do, and it all has to be finished a week from today...But it's a week. Seriously, if I finish all my images for Litho, which means finish drawing a etching my figure, and finish my a la pupae piece for Intaglio on Monday, and my bracelet on Monday as well, it should be all good, right?

I was talking to one of my great friends this week about our blogs. People saying it's too personal, and to be care about what we write on them, though there appears to be nothing foul or even worse appearing on it. It's personal, cause it's mine. It's my place to share and express myself. I like writing my thoughts, and when they are too personal, they go in my journal that no one reads. I love being able to share with those still in California, I found out recently that even my Dad reads my blog. I'm not good about talking on the phone, or even calling people. I would rather write a letter or email telling them I'm ok or even just thinking about them. Some of you have experienced this with my texts...

Pray that I make the right decision tomorrow...California or Arizona.

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

I love reading your blog. I also have a hard time calling. Nothing really beats seeing someone face to face.....