Monday, August 20, 2007

Can I come home?

Seriously! I just want to pack up and leave. I can't believe how mean people have been to me in the past three days. People I thought were my friends apparently aren't. They would rather be rude to me in front of certain people, to impress them? That's lame! I get worked just as hard as some of the grounds people, yet I should pitty them for working 10 hours for me for a concert? I will be putting in 19 that day, so give me a little slack please.

What if I did move home? It would be cheaper, at least when it comes to school. But would I be happier there? I would have an awesome job, but would lose an awesome instructor. And would any of the schools back in California have what I need in terms of Printmaking? I really doubt that one.

1 comment:

Jourdan said...

no you shouldn't leave just because people are mean to you... get a new job or how about new friends?