Saturday, August 18, 2007

A quater tank later...

Joe and I wasted just about that much gas driving around in my truck today. Where were we going? I had no idea, but we did it I guess. Drove as far East before we lost cell phone reception. evaluated the Eastside Safeway, which the one on Ceder is still the better one. Found people's houses and began plotting some evil doings, and almost died at Casa Bonita. That's the last time I go there...Unless it's for Friday Lunch.

I'm nervous about tomorrow. Church once again, but somewhere else. I haven't picked which one to attend yet, at least I know it won't be East Valley or that other one out in the boonies. It's about distant that Mid Cities is from my house in the hood, but I doubt that they have what I'm hungry for.

Just pray...there is a lot going on. Pray that I let Him handle it instead of on my own.

1 comment:

Paul said...

you could try this one...

http://www.greenlawbaptist.org