Friday, August 10, 2007

Rant, rant, rant...

I miss home so much. Maybe because I'm not as occupied as much as I would be during school. I just feel really lonely right now. Yea everyone is basically a phone call away, but will that help with my current heartache? Maybe for a moment, just to hear someone say they love me and miss me, which people have been doing. My Momma called me today just to see how my week went. I don't think she has ever done that before, or it's been too long for me to remember. I just need some kind of human contact, something more personal.

I'm ready for change, really ready. What does that mean exactly? I'm not even sure. All I do know is that I can't hang like I used to. Not because I physically or mentally can't, because I totally could. But for the fact that I just don't see it in the same way anymore. I don't have that drive for things anymore, at least with certain ones. I guess my focus is been put on more important things...I think it's a better direction anyway.

I've realized that I have a lot of time on my hands, so I really need to start working out, and using my gym membership. Plus, I should be working on my prints. No one is in there besides Gabe and David, and I love being around them. So hopefully by December I'll be a bit stronger in both areas. I have a lot of work to do on both sides of that, but baby steps. Not like I have anyone standing in the way...at least not now.

No comments: