Monday, August 6, 2007

Home, but not really

I got in some time after 2pm yesterday, and I felt like just turning back. I mean, usually, when I'm home for any time period, I have a big complaint or more about being home. This time I didn't, except about work, but that's not what I'm talking about. I think the only big negative thing that did happen was something between Sam and I, but we both got over it by the time we went to bed. Plus, it was my fault.

Maybe it's because I was actually going to church and fellowshipping with my peers. I'm gonna miss hanging out at Bible Study on Thursdays, and hearing Pastor preach. Yea it's not about the people of the church that I should be joyous about, but every message that was either discussed or presented to me was something I was currently struggling, and still am. God has simple ways of pointing life out to you, or at least that's what it felt like during my time home.

Please keep my family in prayer. Early Wednesday morning, my eighty-two year old Grandma rolled over while in bed, and apparently broke her back. The won't do surgery since she is in her eighties, but her health is another factor. So along with the cancer mass on her face, and just recently getting herself around without the aide of a wheel chair, we now have this...

No comments: