Tuesday, July 31, 2007

12 hours and Counting...

I should be packing, but my mind is distracted by other things. I have a list of things to do, which I've only completed a handful thus far. I've spent most of the day doing basically doing nothing, yet getting most of my packing done, at least clothing-wise.

I feel really hurt today, just really down. A constant slap in the face from a choice I made a few weeks ago. But it was a choice I was going to make, just was bad timing and the way it happened was not in my plans at all. But I'm still being haunted in away for my actions, as if I don't already know what happened. I'm just a girl, nothing too special. I do have some great qualities, but obviously wasn't meant to be more than just a friend. I'm tired of being slammed on, yet they can't stop from focusing on the hardships that this subject has caused. Life goes on, there is no point is staying in the past or what could have been stage.

I know I'm a somewhat decent friend to have, but at times I feel like people take advantage of that. I tell my friends, even those I really aren't that close to, that if they need anything to let me know. I've drop everything to help them, unless I absolutely can't. But why do I do that, knowing they would never do the same for me? I like helping people, that may be a flaw of mine, but why is that I feel the need to help? I've sat hours on the phone, hearing someone go on and on about their horrible life. For what? I tell them the same thing over and over again, but they would rather worry than get up and do something about it. I can't solve your personal problems, I can only give you advice. I'm not a miracle worker, but God is. And I've been saying that for years now.

I just realized what today was...Wow, it's only been two years, and I still have a long way to go.

Well, I've wasted enough time on this idiot box, and should really finish getting ready for this week. Until next time...

No comments: