Friday, July 20, 2007

I really don't care!

I realized tonight something really crucial about coming home, I really don't like my sister. Everything seems to be about her, especially now that she's planing a wedding. She is one of the few reasons as to why I'm changing my mind again about Yosemite. Two years ago, I went with them and had a horrible time. So why go again, especially with her all Bridezilla like? It always has to be about her, even when it's not. She purposely makes herself the center of attention, and actually blocks me out of conversations, stands in the middle of any group coverstation(even when everyone else is sitting), and cuts people off mid-sentence, just to name a few. I'm really glad I'm not around most of the time, cause I can't stand it. And when I try to talk to her about things I've done or somethings I've seen, she doesn't even listen or even pretend to pay attention. But I listen to her stupid crap every time, which just pisses me off more and more. I'm not some stupid little five year old that can't understand grown up words, as she implies. I just can't talk to her anymore, which kinda hurts, but I've tried!

I'm also really tired of hearing people complain about things over and over. Do something about it if you're honestly not happy. I don't throw pity parties, and hate being remotely involved with them. It's not all about you and your issues, and no one else can handle it except yourself. Yes, I complain at times, but I have never complained this much about one thing.

Also, I like talking to people, but hate just hearing about them with every subject. You ask a question, you expect an answer from the opposing person, and then wait for a question. Not ask, then get some of the answer and then explain a situation involving you. It gets old, and annoying, and pisses me off. Makes me not want to talk to you, and actually avoid you. There is more to things to talk about than yourself. Yes, you're trying to make conversation, but it's not working really well.

What started out as a great day, ended on a bad note...Hopefully now that I've vented, I'll be able to let go and move on some what. And maybe paint ball tomorrow will help with my left over aggression, if any still remains after tonight. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: