Monday, July 2, 2007

Ratatouille...is Delicious

Wow the day went by FAST! Faster than the Flash...ok enough with my infatuation with DC comics...for now.

Work was super busy today, yes it's always busy, but not like this. Like I stated before, we had a field trip to the movies, and due to the time in which the movie started, we weren't going to leave until after lunch. The whole time prior it was...What time is? Is it time to go? What movie are we seeing? What bus are we taking? Where's the bus? Can I have my snack money now? Where are we going?...I'm being serious. We took 32 kids today, THIRTY-TWO! And when one question was asked, every kid asked it! I got really tired of it, and so did Brenda(my leader). I try telling the kids not to worry about what time, or bus, or even when we are going, they aren't going to get left behind.

The movie was actually nice. Minus having to take the same little girl to the bathroom about six total times during the movie. And all the kids seem to enjoy it, and no one fell asleep this time, or admitted to it yet. I would go see it again, given the chance...but transformers comes out in two days!

Tomorrow is Rookie Kickball...time to defend my two year title! Actually, I just want the kids to have fun, and I'm gonna give them a pizza party for participating in the event. I mean, a week isn't enough time to train a winning team consisting of Kindergarten, first, and second graders. Plus, I'm teaming up with another school for the second time in the past three years. Eh, it's with Yvette(I worked with her about 5 years ago), and she loves me!

Today was another reminder as to how much I really love my family...PAUL YOU ARE Hilarious! I hope I never forget what you said to me about 20 minutes ago!

No comments: