Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Going to Play-offs...why do I feel guilty?

So Collin(colon as the kids call him) and I took four kids today to kickball. Yes, I said four. We teamed up with another school, which the could only round up three, and did our best to defend my honor. We actually did good with our luck seven against the multitude of twelve. The final score was 24-17 after five innings, and they didn't even get last ups. But I guess since our grouping only had two teams out of the four, we automatically go to play-offs. I really hope that's the reason, and not because of who I am.

I'm know throughout the program as Ashley(known me since I was six) and Tony's(known me since I was eight) Daughter. As the story was told my first year being on the payroll, "they took a little bit of Ashley, a little bit of Tony, put it in a bottle, shook it up and got this! Why else would she have a black girl's booty and be white?" Yes I have very good genes, at least from my bio-parents. But due to my Rec-Parents, and my networking throughout the last 17 years, I get favored. Not always, but I do notice things...I'm not Blind. I just hope I'm wrong.

Thank God I have tomorrow off! It's only been two days, but I was done at like 9am this morning. I can't wait for this program to be over. I have good kids, but with the good come the bad...

No comments: