Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More than meets the eye...


I finally saw it! And the whole time, my mouth was open in Awww! I can't believe that they actually did a successful rendition of the cartoon I know and love. I was expecting something lame, and not having that nice little umph! Did anyone else catch the thing with Bumble Bee? It's in the beginning, and let me know if you've figured out what I'm talking about.

Yesterday I went to the OC Fair with Paul and Melony, and even though we didn't go on any rides, we still had a blast. It was nice to just hang out and share crazy stories and laugh at the "freaks." I ate a big ol' hot dog, and it was worth the stomach ache. But I didn't get home until after one, which kinda sucks having to get up at six for work. But I would go again if I could.

Work is almost over, thank you GOD! But I'm still debating on staying another week, or heading back out. It will work out, I know it will...

No comments: