Thursday, July 19, 2007

One is the loneliest number...

The single most important element in any human relationship is honesty -- with oneself, with God, and with others.
-catherine marshall


Once again, here I sit in an empty house. COMPLETELY EMPTY! But what is there to do? Nothing really, especially since Paul disconnected his PS2 from the TV...I haven't played Guitar Hero once! I haven't been home alone very long, and probably will just go to bed in a bit, but I'm still alone. I should get my things together for tomorrow, and do a bit of needed laundry...That takes care of that! I guess if I had gone to Bible Study, I still would be at church chit chatting with Katie, or the Younger Girls, but at least then I would be talkin' to someone.


I shouldn't complain, I just got back from spending forty bucks on sushi with Linda and Urias. It was amazing! The first time in about two-three months since I've had any kind of sushi. I had my Unagi, and Spider, but I think all the rolls that they ordered became my favorites! Especially the Wild Oak. I can't believe I ate that much sushi, usually just the the two are good enough. Maybe it's the altitude...lame excuse I know. Oh and Unagi is Delicious! Nasty doesn't mean Delicious, at least not in my vocabulary, sorry Cowboy.

I love catching up with the two Mexicans, even more that we are apart. This would have been my fourth summer with them, but I guess in away I blew it. Thus we were separated... But all is good, and though I miss them, I enjoy the reunions, though few.

For four hours today, the kids played in the water...Four HOURS! Just sliding down the slide into the pool that passer by's were drenched by. It was hysterical to watch each kid, repeatedly, slide down the metal slide into what became something similar to a shallow puddle. I admit, I too wanted to get my turn, but was unprepared for the event, since I usually try to avoid dressing for it since I dislike being sprayed with water. Maybe next week, I'll take the risk...


Tomorrow is the glorious BEACH DAY for LBUSD , which is held at Seal Beach, and has been for the past hundred and sixty-three years (0r something like that). It's a pretty big deal, cause most kids never go to the beach, at least not west side kids. Also, I'm the only adult from the whole program that gets into the water, and I mean "gets in." Hey, I'm working, but it's the beach, you're suppose to have fun. Let's just hope I don't lose my whistle and earring this year...oh and that I get the Sunscreen on before everyone rushes for the water...No Chief Redface this year Paul.

With tomorrow, is also the count down for the end. Only 4 full days, since Friday we close at noon. So big deal right? Well that means I'm back in Flagstaff a week from Sunday, but am I really ready to go back? Guess I'll have time to think about it. Right now I better go brush my teeth and hit the hay.

No comments: