Thursday, August 23, 2007

I couldn't wait...

It's hard to hold one's tongue when it comes to wrong things, especially when you have two really spiteful roommates. I've been trying not to step on toes, and wait until we have our so called "house meeting" Sunday night, but today was too much. I understand you're moving, and I understand that you don't have the money for things, but think about the rest of the household. Be respectful of those other people living with you. People now a days, seem to not use common sense or even respect for those around them. I give so much respect to people, and do what is needed if not more, but never do I get it back. I just hope this isn't gonna bite me later, cause I can't handle it right now.

Someone told me that I have a lot of crushes, what the heck does that mean? I'm twenty-three, attractive in more than one way, and do have eyes. Just cause say someone is cute, doesn't mean I'm on them or attempting to be. There are a lot of attractive guys out there, and I will make my comments to those around me, but deep down I'm a chicken. I barely can say hello to people, so what makes you think I'll even wave to them? It kinda makes me feel like I just move from one to another. How can one move if there was no starting point? It's been a few years since I have had a decent long term relationship, and really miss that. So in away I'm looking at the potential prospects of that, but then again, I'm only looking. No action has been taken, and right now I don't have time. Which sucks!

I should really take tomorrow off...

No comments: