Monday, September 24, 2007

Am I just a robot?

I swear I should be color blind, at least I can see better in the dark. I hate color! I remembering glazing my pots back at Cerritos, and I loved it cause I did simple glazes and slips, all cone 10. But I came NAU, and actually started taking real art classes...Found charcoal, pencil, and other mediums that just allow one to do a "black and white" image. So now that I'm taking a color intaglio class, and I can't get any of it right. My plates(we use zinc plates) are horrible. I'm so upset with myself. I didn't think this one through enough or just need to approach my next one in a completely different way...just pray I get it right soon.

So I love facial hair. Not burly, untamed, messes, but what ever fits your face. So when I comment to some one that they look better with the goatee they were in the process of growing, they shave it off? I wasn't trying to be rude, just saying that it improved on your current appearances. I admit that I am also guilty of not taking a complement. I look good, and yes have days where I look even more amazing, but don't like the direct attention....Any way, I love country boys with their wranglers, boot, and hats...and of course the facial hair.

1 comment:

Jdawg24 said...

noochie boochie sexy lady. sup xx