Saturday, September 15, 2007

She's a Dancin' Machine

For the past two nights I've been at Collin's sweating my butt off to horrible music, and tonight I'm doing it again! I've had such a great time both nights, minus the creeps dancing around us last night. I'm sorry just cause you dance with your fist up in the air, doesn't mean you have the right to hit the person directly in front of you, REPEATEDLY! And just cause you're feeling like you're amazing, doesn't mean that you are. Because usually that means you're slamming into people and not apologizing for that damage. Oh well, I took the risk.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

See.... now that's what I should be inviting my softball friends to do. Thanks again for talking to me Raylene.

HyperElbow said...

Dancing is great exercise....as long as you aren't immediately replacing the calories.....