Sunday, September 16, 2007

Still High!



Way to end my night! Amazing show! Last night was the Comedy Central Tour, and Zach Galifianakis closed with an spectacular performance. So what did I do? I first ate what was left the the vegetable plater, and then went to Uptown. Kinda bummed that I didn't get to talk to him first hand, though I easily could have. Had a few drinks, talked with two of my closed friends, enjoyed the Knockabouts playing amazing music, and then headed home...But Wait! Who do I see out of the corner of my eye, leaning against the wall with his head phone and back pack on? No it wasn't a homeless person, as both my colleges thought. IT WAS ZACH! "Hey, It's Zach Galifiankis." At first I didn't think he heard me, so we decide to just keep walking towards that car. But at last, he turns, removes his head phones and greets us. "Hey Guys, Sorry, just blasting some Stevie Wonder." I shook his hand, and immediately began to giggle like a school girl. "So Flagstaff is pretty much closed right now, right?" I informed him of his mistake and directed him to Charly's, and continued our way to the car. I'm still in Amazement, and as Gabe puts it, I'm having a girly moment. We should have gone with him, but just speaking those few sentences was just...WOW!

2 comments:

HyperElbow said...

You are so funny! Your message cracked me up "hey this is your best friend...just kidding it's Raylene". Sorry I could share in your excitement last night when you called. I didn't want to get too loud with everyone else asleep. And today, well, I was right in the middle of lunch. You sound so happy. I wanted to ask if you went to church.......don't forget what's important girl!

HyperElbow said...

*Couldn't share in your excitement....sorry, I'm retarded