Saturday, September 1, 2007

What a dream!

So WEIRD! I had not had a dream like that in months, especially with that person playing one of the lead roles. But why now? I have not seen him since May, and I have not talked to him for three weeks now. It was really crazy, and I mean CRAZY! But why is he on my mind now, or stuck in my head. Yes, I still think of him from time to time, which it's hard not to, even though he's hurt me somewhat. And I don't understand the dream, or if there is even meaning to it.

Why is everything a push-up? Yes, I'm talking about my fluffy pillows as Nicole put it last night, or at least the things used to give some type of support. I already have more than enough "fluffiness," so why shove them up into my face? And why do they have to be so EXPENSIVE!?! This is when I wish I was the same size I was my sophomore year of high school...Those where the days!

Well if you haven't guessed yet, I've made it safely to the land of the Dome that used to harbor the Spruce Goose, and the docked Queen Mary. I didn't realize that I was even home until I was driving on the 210, somewhere around Claremont. I'm glad I made the decision to come, especially after visiting with my sister and nephews. It was nice to pretend to walk to the school bus. And Swim Friday was a blast, though there was a code brown and the little kids like to hit me in the head for some reason. I miss

I finally went shopping for real clothes, thanks to Melanie. We spent five hours in the mall! I can't think of any time that I have spent more than two. But at least I left with a nice winter coat, slacks and a couple of really nice tops. Now I need shoes, and skirts. Working hard on being breathtaking!

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

You weren't suppose to rat me out for the shopping. You think no one reads these blogs? Okay, maybe you're right...