Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Corrections

Sorry for the confusion with my last post. I have no desire of quiting school, I really want to finish, and actually get my Master's. I've come too far, spent too much money (that of my own and parent's), and enjoy what I'm doing now too much to stop.

I've never considered myself a black sheep of the family. Different yes, but never an outcast. Yes, I have told my Father that I feel like I don't fit back home, but I have changed at bit, and don't feel (or at least at that moment) the desire to plant my feet back in the Long Beach soil. Now, I'm still not sure, but I wouldn't say it wasn't an option anymore. God created each and everyone of us to do something different for Him, the only thing similar is our Salvation through Christ, and devoting ourselves to His service PERIOD!

I know my family is there for me, no matter what. A few years ago, I felt so lonely, but I went to counseling, and have matured a lot. Though I maybe alone physically(which is still bending the truth), I know that I'm really not, because of them and God.

It's kinda funny how my Brother bought up the Missionary thing, cause I have thought about it, but it was a year ago, and my priorities are school right now...maybe another degree in Theology from Liberty later...But that's in His hands, and hopefully I allow myself to see which way He's pushing me.

So though I say I'm lonely, it's the kinda of lonely that wishes for physical contact, rather than that of just phone calls, texts (which thanks to Mel, I have unlimited), IM, and myspace comments. I miss everyone, even those up here in Flagstaff, or even throughout Arizona. I love and care for each and every person in my life, and always will, that's just how God created me.

And yes Paul, I got your joke. It made me laugh, and I'm still smiling about it. I put it as one of my quotes on Facebook. You're an amazing older Brother.

No comments: