Friday, September 28, 2007

Reading? Who does that?

Yes I should be reading "Reservation Blues," which is a really nice short novel, but I started reading it at 11am today, and just fell completely asleep for four hours after finishing the first chapter. I really have to read it since my paper is due in two days, and I'm planning on printing tomorrow all day. It's my fault and no one else as to why I didn't start working on it sooner.

I'm thankful that this week is finally over. But next week is gonna be just as busy. I have another crit due Wednesday for Intaglio, but I'm not done preparing my first plate. Thank God it's a two plate job. I also have to start my bangle, but I have to use textures, and set a stone. I got a really nice Tiger Eye from my friend, but don't want to use it on my bangle. I might have to go gem shopping this weekend, after I figure out what I'm doing...

I still haven't gotten my paper situation settled. They called me back finally, but I was unavailable when they did, and didn't have time to call them until today. I really hope that I don't get forgotten. But the bigger issue, is the three to four people that still owe me at least thirty bucks each, if not more. Whatever, I'm holding the paper hostage until they do pay me. That way Dave doesn't have to get in the middle of it, and their grade isn't effected, or the lack of one.

Please pray that I can focus and get the thing set before me done, and not in a rush. I haven't been lazy, except with my online, cause it kinda doesn't exist in my head, just not focusing enough to complete them in a timely fashion. I do them, but not to their fullest!

No comments: