Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I should be doing my online lecture, or at least reading it so I can do the discussion, but since I forgot about it until now, I really don't feel the desire to do so. I think I'm one of the few people that would rather have traditional classroom settings rather those of distant learning. Online allows me to forget and act as if I don't have any class. It's not a priority to do the readings and such.

I loved being home these past few days, even though I hung out with Paul and Melanie most of the time. But we always had a great time, minus the horrible ribs at Knott's. I can hardly wait to go back, which won't be until November, unless they head this way.

So I'm back to the grind stone, or at least I have two. I've started two images in my litho class, and I'm excited for both of the finish products, even though I've already decided I've messed up on one of them. Hopefully I will get them printed some time soon, but remember I'm taking two printmaking classes. Yay ME!

Gabe and I went to dinner tonight, and it always seems to lead to the fact that I don't consider myself a typical art student. I'm conservative for one, and I shower daily. I just feel like I don't belong, which I may or may not. But it brings me to another point...I'm not sure what I'm going to do for my capstone, or even what is all involved with that. Gabe assured me that I will be fine, and that I'm being pre-mature since I shouldn't worry about it until the Spring. I just hope God helps me with my confidence...

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

Who else did you want to hang out with? Sorry we aren't more exciting ;) I tried to take you out to see cowboys.....