Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WHY!

So I ordered 316 sheets of BFK Rives paper last Thursday, from a company based out of North Carolina. Here is it Wednesday, and they still haven't shipped it. I have an edition due on Tuesday, which means it has to be printed the day before so that the inks are dry. Why such a large order just for me? Only a hundred of those sheets are for my personal use, the rest belongs to eleven other people, who also have editions due next Tuesday. Well I called, and the according to the nice southern man on the line, the warehouse had it in stock, and was unsure of the reason as to why it was not shipped. So I have to wait another five days. Now I have to spend another 20 bucks to just print my edition, since the bookstore charges 3.85 a sheet, which is a ripe off, when all the paper companies in the US only charge at the most 2.90 a sheet, and give free ground when you order 100 sheets. I feel so riped off, by both companies. That's that last time I order with Art Supply Warehouse...unless they really make it up to me.

1 comment:

J. said...

That's because the bookstore is ridiculous. Tell me why a grid paper style notebook costs 7.89. I refuse to pay that much for a notebook that I can only use one. It's so stupid.

Sidenote: I never told him that story, so nope.