Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm a MOVIE STAR!

Ok, I did most of the filming, but that's cause Jason was driving. Let's just hope that the 40 minutes of filming I did is enough for his one minute movie.

So I woke up yesterday morning exhausted, but on a mission. A mission of getting my Lithography edition done, which surprisingly, only took 3 hours to do by myself. So I printed sixteen images, and I'm hoping Tuesday to print my other edition so I can move forward in my learnings. Let's just hope that Intaglio goes as smoothly, seeing that it's due Wednesday.

Why do I travel so much? I mean, I've made two road trip this weekend, and debating on making another come Thursday. Whatever, I got INO twice, saw and awesome movie, and got lost in Northern Arizona with two of my favorite people from Flagstaff.

So what is one suppose to get for a five year old girl? Suggestions?

1 comment:

HyperElbow said...

You'd better not come if you have stuff you need to do for school...It sounds like you are having fun but please be responsible. I should take my own advice. I have a test in 3 hours and what am I doing?! Ps. Whatever happened to finding a church?